Sunday, November 1, 2009

I would like to tell you who the character Nicholas is trying to be but as I am not hip ( oh mum is what I'm hearing now) I can not even give you the name . All I can tell you is it is from an game the boys love to play and it is in aid of a birthday party for Nicks friend. This little boy was born on Halloween and decided this year to have a dress up party to celebrate his birthday. It was good to see all the customs and the boys all had fun I know Nick did from making the custom to the party.

Its been a quiet weekend we had visitors yesterday lunch and then fish and chips at the beach with my mum for tea (love to do this) . Today the weather was miserable which was OK with me as I had one of those days where I did nothing but read and start a puzzle. I haven't done a puzzle for along time and had a new one waiting to be done. Something very relaxing about doing this for a change. I hope everyone had just as a nice weekend as I did. I know Harry did as he is in love with the boys new bean bags and is rarely out of them.

Take care Hugs
Bec

5 comments:

  1. A lovely Post, Bec - it's nice to be able to relax and enjoy the day - good on you!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good that you had such a nice weekend. The weather over here is a lot worse as yours. We have a lot of rain, wind and only 13 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such a nice weekend. I had about the same but didn't get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely day.......reading and doing a puzzle! I'm so glad that you got to do this!
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Nicholas and Harry are both so adorable!

    ReplyDelete