Tuesday, November 3, 2009


Happy Birthday John

Our world was changed for the better the day you were born, we became a family. You have the most cheekiest smile I have ever had the joy of knowing and your laughter fills the house everyday.

You are a sweet and amazing young man who will go far in life. I am proud to say I am your mum, because to me you are the world and you fill me with love and pride every day I see you. So I hope you have a great birthday and know that you are loved by your family ( even if you think we are weird)
Hugs Mum xxx






3 comments:

  1. Give John a big ole birthday hug from me and tell him that all kids think that their families are weird! It's our job!
    tammy in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big kiss for John and I wish him a very healthy and lucky life.

    ReplyDelete