Monday, July 20, 2009

Last night I started playing with some 2 1/2 inc strips that I had left over from another project and this is what I came up with a very odd shape quilt. I have decided to call this one HEADACHE. Not a quilt that will win a prize and probable will end up in the back of the cupboard or for the king Harry to sleep on.
I had never joined pentagrams together on the machine. This was something I had always done by hand and now I know why. I like to try new thing but this may take me awhile to get over. I know you are probable saying I should use lots of pin, well I did and I now have no more band aids in the house.
I have quilted over it with a feather meander and I like the look it gave, it hasn't shown up to well in the photo, quilting never dose. Better go rest my sore hand or I might do some more playing ,whats a little pain when you're having fun.

Big Hugs
Bec

2 comments:

  1. That looks really cool! But it looks like a lot of work and I'm sure your fingers are very sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love when experiments work out!

    ReplyDelete