Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What a great weekend we all have had with our friends from Tassie coming to stay. Lucky me her lovely Hubby has left me some photos of our day at Dreamworld. I know they have enjoyed their holiday and were sad to go home. I will miss them heaps but never fear they will be back next year ( can't wait).


This was the first and last big ride I went on as you can see I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Nicholas on the other hand wanted more.
This is Johns type of ride just like his mum we stuck to the slow rides.

The boys got to see there favourite characters .



Arndt and Nicholas where ever so brave and went on the big drop (YUKKKKS)


This is Jake and John I think John was trying to save Jake or was it the other way round




And last of all the big pussy cats, not sure if Harry and Binks would play nice. I think they might hurt them lol. Hope everyone is having a great day.
Big Hugs
Bec



6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time , not sure about the big rides either .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have pics to show us. Sure looks like it was a fun day! And Sponge Bob was there!!!!! Doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved going to Dreamworld when we lived in Brissie. When I was about 13 I got to dress up as Alice in wonderland and walk around with the Paddlepop Lion for the opening of Dreamworld, now that was a long time ago!!! No tigers then either, they look so huge, looks like a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my beating heart - is that Sponge Bob Square Pants?! swoon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    That place looks very fun. I would love to visit your side of the world some day. We have parks like the one you visited also, but it is a dream of mine to visit there. I am so glad your weekend turned out well.

    Love,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete