Friday, April 9, 2010


Well as I said in my last post I had a friend that would like to see more of the world and to help him on his way we have even created him a blog for all his great adventures on his travels. So to find out a bit more about Bear Bear or just to say Hello visit his blog . The Button is in the side bar. If you would like to put this button on your side bar for others to enjoy in Bear Bears trip please feel free or if you would like for Bear Bear to visit you just leave him a comment. So far he has had offers from Victoria Australia ,USA and New Zealand. I have to say I am a bit jealous as Bear Bear is in for a great trip I think.
To make this a great trip Bear Bear is hoping to get his picture some where in your home town and a story to go with it before he is then posted on to his next destination with a small gift for his next host. As Bear Bears mum I am hoping that he has a great time and doesn't get lost on his travels, but I am sure everyone will look after him and enjoy his company. I am also hoping he gets to see some quilt shops for me to as he knows I just love to see new fabric.
Big Hugs Bec

1 comment: