Thursday, October 20, 2011

Well Hello I have been naughty I promised to show you all the lovely things I got from my Spring swap that I did with Clare from Clare's Craft room on face book . I do apologise but what can I say the fabric was calling  hehehe.
I have also  been busy with my SSCS swap as well and am pleased to say all is on track just a bit more to finish off with them all ready to post when I get back from a little trip to Melbourne with my oldest in a few weeks . We have a wedding to go to and I do love a good wedding and I love spending time in Melbourne too.  Any way this is the lovely parcel I received isn't it just beautifully wrapping was a shame to have to open it .



But so worth it when I did , I received from Denise a I-Pad cover, a lovely little cover to hide the tissues and a matching note book to write down my ideas in. I was so spoilt and love everything that was made for me.




The fabrics are so fresh and bright just the thing to make you think of spring.  Which is great at the moment because I'm sure that it  has forgotten that it is ment to be spring , feels like winter again. Well I better go and do my Gym work out so I can fit into my dress for the wedding ( oh dear winter has left its mark ). Before I go I would like to share with you a quote I read the other day which really struck a note with me :

" Earth with out art is just 'eh' "

Have a great week and happy sewing
Big Hugs Bec




2 comments:

  1. lovely gifts.........have a nice time away.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! Adorable fabrics. You are definitely spoiled. ann :-)

    ReplyDelete