Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's not often that you get told to go nut's on a quilt but that is what the lovely Julie said with this beauty of a quilt. So after some thinking, drawing and then the quilting and of course waiting for Julie, it's finished and she was over the moon with it ( love my job). Sorry I got the photos around the wrong way and as it was such a big quilt and I was unable to put it outside for the photo, this was the best I could do.


Julie always take the time to make a good quilt and her colours are always bright and happy.
I hope all the Mother's out there have had a great mothers day, as I have with apple pancakes and coffee in bed with flowers and lots of cuddles with my boys ( I make the most of this day as the cuddles are hard to come by now a days, not cool I think).
Happy Mother Day and have a great week.
Big Hugs Bec

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Bec!!!

    You did a beautiful job quilting this fun quilt. I love the colors/design she used and she was lucky to have you do the quilting for her on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day! The quilt is amazing! Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete