Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have had a week that disappeared before my eyes . On Friday I received this lovely little Fall quilt from my swap partner Shawn from the Quiltin Fairy.

I was wraped to receive this quilt and even more surprise to see all the little goodies that came with it as well. I feel so spoilt and thank you to Shawn.
Dram roll please as we get ready to announce the winner of my give away. First of all thank you to everyone who entered, I was a bit surprised by how many of you did.


The lovely DH


And the winner is Drum roll




Julie from Homespun Fiber
Congratulations Julie and thank you to everyone how entered, I hope you all have a great week and happy sewing.
Big Hugs
Bec


5 comments:

  1. I was a little shocked when I saw my blog name! But so happy, really happy to have won.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love that quilt! See a little to happy that I forgot to comment on that beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet quilt and a good stash of goodies. Congratulations to Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You received a lovely quilt, I hope i receive my autumn quilt soon. Maybe there will be soon something in the post for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilt and goodies that you received

    Love and hugs GinA XXX

    ReplyDelete