Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I got a nice surprise from the postie today all the way from Norway from the lovely May and boy was I spoilt rotten. With lovely chocolates , patty cake cups , napkins and these two lovely hearts that will be placed on the tree as soon as I have done this post. Although the boys will hide my other present ready for Christmas day .


Aren't they just beautiful and will treasure them always. I am off to go and find out more about May and where she lives as what I have seen looks amazing and beautiful and new pin on my map of places I would love to see.
Big Hugs Bec xx

3 comments:

  1. Spoilt indeed, lovely ornaments and no peeking at the other pressie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca!
    I'm happy you liked the goodies I sent you!
    Enjoy them! Wish you and your family a Merry
    Christmas!
    May Kristin

    ReplyDelete